On this page you can view the version history of XenoGuard.
The last number is the build number, which is incremented over all versions. The release date is in parentheses.
All versions starting with the number 4.0.0 are pre-release versions.
Release 188.8.131.522 (2023-06-23)
- Database ActionSteps : Spaces in table names and field names are processed correctly.
- Database ActionSteps : SQL fields of type Bool are correctly interpreted in Access databases.
- ActionStep 'Send E-Mail' : Attachment paths are correctly evaluated when they are located in the loaded workspace.
- ActionStep 'Wait For Symbol' : Fixed errors when training graphics.
- ActionScript : Scrolling is suppressed while editing a cell.
- Variable type conversion : Fixed display issue when switching from 'Bool' to 'Number'.
- When inserting the ActionStep 'Start ActionScript'‚ any parameter errors are displayed correctly.
- Changes made in an ActionScript cannot be discarded while a script is running.
- ActionStep 'Write Result' : The action can reference existing result variables and set their values.
- Workspace Explorer : Elements are highlighted in color during a textual search.
- Script errors occurring during the preparation phase are now also displayed in the error list.
- The setup program has been signed for Windows. The MycroTools GmbH appears as the manufacturer/publisher in the signature.
- The new group 'Interfaces' has been added to the ribbon menu.
Release 184.108.40.2061 (2023-04-26)
- Setup change : On some machines there were problems installing the .NET Framework 4.8.
- ActionSteps 'Client Send File' : Large files are now transferred without errors and there is no more premature termination.
- Fixed a display error when creating thumbnails in an ActionScript.
- The setup program automatically downloads the .NET Framework 4.8 and the C++ runtime libraries from the Internet if required.
- During the initial installation‚ a new user account is automatically created at MycroTools. XenoGuard can only be used after the account has been confirmed.
- Logging : XenoGuard no longer blocks the re-execution of an ActionScript if logging data has to be saved in the background‚ but does this in the background from now on.
- When exiting the program‚ XenoGuard informs the user whether logging data is being saved in the background. The user can decide whether to cancel the process.
- Added 'Open AI' extension. The extension allows to send requests to ChatGPT and automate the OpenAI API.
- Logging : The user can choose in the settings whether all actions or only actions with errors should be logged.
Release 220.127.116.114 (2023-02-01)
- Breakpoints are no longer skipped when an ActionScript starts via the Scheduler.
- Occasional display errors in ActionScripts have been fixed (ActionStep 'ActionScript Start Master' and Scheduler).
- ActionStep 'ActionScript Start Master' : The termination condition 'Abort On Termination' was evaluated incorrectly.
- An asynchronously started ActionScript was displayed incorrectly when opened‚ and an incorrect tab icon was displayed.
- Fixed an error when changing an identifier’s context scope from Local to Global.
- ActionStep 'Start ActionScript' : 'Time Period Between Execution' parameter added. It can be used to start a script in a fixed time interval.
- Logging : Logging supports different logging modes for data reduction.
- 'Executions' window : The number of displayed executions is no longer limited.
- All breakpoints for ActionScripts started in parallel are skipped because the view cannot distinguish the execution context.
- Extension 'Logging' added. The extension allows up to ten additional logging channels (a separate license is required).
- Parallel execution of ActionScripts and ActionSteps : Critical object accesses (identifier‚ list‚ dictionary‚ and instrument) are protected and are thread safe.
Release 4.0.09.2023 (2022-09-19)
- The 'Active/Inactive' status of the scheduler is saved correctly when XenoGuard is closed.
- When copying and pasting the ActionStep 'ActionScript Start'‚ existing errors are updated after pasting and displayed in the error list.
- ActionStep 'On Error Goto' : Error handling did not work for child scripts.
- ActionStep 'Database Select Data' : The exception error when reading the 'Decimal' data type was fixed.
- ActionStep 'Database Create Connection' : Invalid names of tables and views are displayed as a warning (MS Access).
- ActionStep 'Show Message Box' : The action waits with the dialog box display as long as the active Windows session is locked.
- ActionStep 'Show Message Box' : Exception error is caught if the screen saver is active at the time of display.
- ActionStep 'Start Master' : The action displays an error message if the preparation of the ActionScript to be started fails.
- ActionScript Result parameter : A data type change is now also performed on the calling script.
- Database-ActionSteps : Fixed an error in formatting the DateTime data type.
- Database-ActionSteps : Error in handling with NULL values fixed.
- When cutting and pasting ActionSteps‚ actions are prevented from overwriting themselves.
- Error when registering by e-mail fixed.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.11 : A parameter has been replaced in the actions 'Wait For Symbol' and 'Move Mouse To Symbol'.
- ActionStep 'Database Create Connection' : The action also lists all views of the database.
- ActionStep 'Database Select Data' : The results are stored below the parameter 'Rows'. New parameter 'Row Count' added.
- ActionStep 'Database Select Data' : Database fields of type 'DateTime' are formatted uniformly.
- ActionStep 'Database Update Data' : The text value was deleted from the 'Sets' parameter list.
- ActionStep 'Database Update Data' : Data types BOOL and DATETIME new.
- ActionStep 'Database Update Data' : For the data type BOOL‚ the strings 'True' and 'False' are converted internally into the digits '1' and '0'.
- ActionStep 'Database Update Data'‚ 'Database Select Data' and 'Database Delete Data' : With the field selection the data type can be set explicitly.
- ActionStep 'Define Variable' : Global identifiers are initialized with the default value only at the first call.
- ActionStep 'Send Email' : The texts of the parameters 'Subject' and 'Message' can be parameterized with placeholders.
- ActionStep 'Wait For Symbol' : The parameter 'Symbol Must Appear' was removed and the parameter 'Suppress Error' was added.
- ActionStep 'Move Mouse To Symbol' : The 'Symbol Must Appear' parameter has been removed and the 'Suppress Error' parameter has been added.
- ActionSteps 'ActionScript Start' and 'ActionScript Start Master' : The 'Jump To ActionStep' command selects the called script in the Workspace Explorer and not the action itself.
- Database ActionSteps : Empty parameters are treated as NULL values.
- License registration has been extended.
- ActionStep 'Database Begin Transaction' added.
- ActionStep 'Database Commit' added.
- ActionStep 'Database Rollback' added.
- Database ActionSteps : Support for 'MariaDB' databases.
- Registration of extensions possible.
Release 4.0.08.1973 (2022-07-28)
- ActionScripts launched from the desktop reset the script and any errors if the script was previously executed.
- ActionSteps 'Parameter List Sort' and 'Parameter List Filter' abort their list operation if the source list contains unstructured data.
- ActionStep 'Parameter-List Save' : Complex tree view structures can be saved.
- ActionStep 'Clipboard Set Text Items' : Complex tree-view structures can be saved.
- ActionStep 'File Replace Content' : The abort criterion during the search did not work in some cases.
- Error in displaying tool tips during debugging fixed.
- An ActionScript parameter structure is fully updated after a list reference is re-set so that all changes are visible.
- Referenced parameters that come from a dynamic result list no longer cause an 'Unknown Parameter' error when loading a script.
- Data type changes to a child script parameter or result are also changed on the caller.
- Strings with wildcards are correctly converted and formatted on input.
- Fixed a bug in the license management. It is checked whether the current system time is valid.
- The user-defined user button is displayed for template parameters.
- When fixing parameter errors‚ the ActionScript file status is set to 'Changed'.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.10 : Parameters with null values are correctly deserialized and serialized.
- ActionStep 'TCP Server Receive' : A distinction is made between strings and files when receiving data.
- ActionStep 'TCP Server Receive' : Rename parameters 'Message Count'‚ 'Messages'‚ 'Message' to 'String Count'‚ 'Strings' and 'String'.
- ActionStep 'TCP Server Send File' : A file can be additionally marked with a tag.
- ActionStep 'TCP Client Receive' : A file can be additionally marked with a tag.
- ActionStep 'REST API Request' : The parameter 'URL' can be set with an identifier.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse String' : The parameters 'Item Count' and 'Items' have been added. All result lists appear below 'Items'.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse File' : The parameters 'Item Count' and 'Items' have been added. All result lists appear below 'Items'.
- ActionStep 'HTTP Download' : In case of a web exception the error message has been improved.
- ActionStep 'Excel Add Sheet' : When creating a spreadsheet‚ it is checked whether the sheet already exists‚ so that no error is triggered.
- ActionStep 'Parameter-List Sort' : Single-column lists are sorted. When setting a reference‚ all parameter names are taken over. The parameter 'Row' has been removed.
- ActionStep 'Parameter-List Filter' : Single-column lists are filtered. When setting a reference‚ all parameter names are taken over. The parameter 'Row' has been removed.
- ActionStep 'For Each' and ActionStep 'Get Row' can also iterate dynamic list contents (e.g. JSON result lists).
- ActionStep 'Database Select Table' renamed to 'Database Select Data'.
- ActionStep 'Database Insert Table' renamed to 'Database Insert Data'.
- ActionStep 'Database Update Table' renamed to 'Database Update Data'.
- ActionStep 'Database Delete Table' renamed to 'Database Delete Data'.
- ActionStep 'HTTP Request' : The text value was removed from the 'Headers' parameter.
- ActionStep 'REST Request' : The text value was removed from the 'Headers' parameter.
- ActionStep 'String Between' : The action has two new Result parameters 'String Index' and 'Length'.
- ActionStep 'String Equals' : New parameter 'Comparison Type' to select the string comparison mode.
- ActionStep 'Return' terminates the ActionScript execution if no parent script is available.
- ActionSteps 'File' : Error messages have been improved.
- Condition items can be copied to a parameter via drag and drop.
- Moving placeholders for text-based parameters has been optimized.
- ActionScripts that are currently being executed cannot be saved as a new file.
- The ActionStep 'TCP Client Send File' has been added. With this action a client can send a file to the TCP server.
- The ActionStep 'Script Start Master' was added. It is used to execute master scripts that run in their own execution context.
- The ActionStep 'Search Pattern' has been added. The action searches multiple result lines block by block for specific string patterns.
- The ActionStep 'Repeat Until' has been added. It can be used to repeat specific actions - even with a time delay.
- The ActionStep 'File Write List' has been added.
- The ActionStep 'List Add From' has been added.
- The ActionStep 'Keyboard Wait For Key' has been added.
- The ActionSteps 'HTTP Request'‚ 'HTTP Download' and 'REST Request' automatically convert parameterized URLs into a list with placeholders.
- The sample workspace has been extended. New is a client/server example where the client sends multiple files to the server.
- More than 10 REST examples have been added to the sample workspace.
Release 4.0.07.1925 (2022-06-07)
- Before a program restart‚ XenoGuard checks whether running ActionScripts must be terminated first (e.g. after a theme change).
- ActionStep 'Database Select' : Individual data record columns can be read out without errors.
- Error list : When deleting ActionScript parameters‚ existing parameter errors are also removed from the error list.
- ActionSteps 'Compression Add File' and 'Compression Add Directory' create a new ZIP file if no archive is available.
- Workspace Samples : The error messages have been optimized.
- XenoGuard can create ActionScript links on the desktop and launch them from the desktop (Premium version).
- XenoGuard changes the program icon in the taskbar and opens a notification window when an ActionScript is executed.
- XenoGuard can be started with command line parameters.
- The global variable 'EnvironmentXenoGuardTheme' has been added.
Release 4.0.06.1907 (2022-05-23)
- The parameter links are updated correctly as soon as a new ActionStep is selected in the ActionScript.
- ActionStep 'Show Message Box' : Invalid values of 'Default Button Index' are caught.
- ActionScript : Function 'Find Occurrences' partly did not return search results.
- Jump to a search result : When repeatedly jumping to a search result‚ the cell was not highlighted in color.
- Search-Window : When entering the search term‚ the search can be started with the Return key.
- Bookmark-Window‚ Breakpoint-Window‚ Search-Results‚ Executions-Windows : Some grid functions have been optimized.
- ActionStep 'Show Message Box' : The display has been optimized when the window is closed automatically.
- A new light design has been added. A change can be made via the Application menu.
- ActionScript : New context menu item 'Go To Definition' (F12).
- ActionScript : New context menu item 'Find References' (CTRL+F12).
Release 4.0.05.1895 (2022-05-12)
- The parameter buttons are displayed again after dynamically removing parameters from a table.
- Selected ActionSteps can be executed separately even if the selection contains comments.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : The file attributes are taken over correctly and synchronization errors are fixed.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : Long file names are supported.
- ActionStep 'Wait Milliseconds' : Error in the calculation of the wait time fixed.
- ActionStep 'Database Create Connection' : The parameters 'Provider' and 'Database' are reset when changing the database type.
- Error during file update in Workspace Explorer fixed.
- The ActionScript tree is drawn more accurately when the display DPI settings are changed.
- ActionStep 'Save List To File' : The parameter 'Path Name' expects a file.
- ActionStep 'Get Execution Information' : The date format is changed depending on the selected country language.
- ActionStep 'Set Time Information' : The date format is changed depending on the selected country language.
- ActionStep 'Show Write Time' : : Renamed to 'Date/Time Show'. The date format will be changed depending on the selected country language.
- ActionStep 'Date/Time To Ticks' : The date format will be changed depending on the selected country language.
- ActionStep 'Ticks To Date/Time' : Renamed to 'Date/Time From Ticks'. The date format is changed depending on the selected country language.
- ActionStep 'TCP Server Start' : The parameters 'Buffer Size'‚ 'Maximum Connections' and 'Maximum Package Number' were added.
- ActionStep 'TCP Client Start' : The parameter 'Buffer Size' was added.
- ActionStep 'For Each' : Result parameter 'Row' allows to change the context type.
- ActionStep 'CSV Save Buffer' : Parameter 'ColumnSeparator' was renamed to 'Column Separator'.
- ActionStep 'Insert Table' : Parameters 'Success' and 'Inserted ID' allow to change the context type. Root parameter 'Insert Fields' without text field.
- ActionStep 'Create Table' : Parameter 'Success' allows to change the context type. Root parameter 'Fields' without text field.
- ActionStep 'Select Table' : Parameter 'Success' allows to change the context type. Root parameter 'Select Fields' without text field.
- ActionStep 'Update Table' : Parameter 'Success' allows to change the context type. Root parameter 'Sets' without text field.
- ActionStep 'Update Table' : Parameter 'Success' allows to change the context type. Root parameter 'Filters' without text field.
- ActionStep 'Directory Delete Files' : The action returns a file list. The 'Replacement' parameter has been renamed to 'File'. The parameter 'File Count' is new.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' : Analysis mode possible without backup. Parameter list 'Ignored Errors' added.
- ActionStep 'Directory Synchronize' : Analysis mode possible without synchronization. Parameter list 'Ignored errors' added.
- ActionStep 'FTP File Move' : SFTP is supported.
- ActionStep 'FTP Directory Move' : SFTP is supported.
- Example extension : The three icons of the example actions have been changed.
- ActionSteps 'Encrypt AES' and 'Decrypt AES' added for encrypting and decrypting strings.
- Example Workspace extended : Backup/Synchronize example added.
- An enum value can be stored in a condition via drag&drop.
- The first child parameter of a parameter table can also be added with the Insert key.
Release 4.0.04.1870 (2022-04-20)
- Bug fixes for graphics preview in the tool tip (BitmapImage parameter).
- Bug fixes for thread and memory deallocation.
- Instrument Settings : 'Auto Connect' option is no longer disabled when an instrument is deselected.
- Instrument Settings : When creating‚ removing and renaming instruments‚ all action scripts are updated and the status of all errors is refreshed.
- Instrument Settings : Channel settings allow empty strings as input.
- Context scope change for variables : Bug fixes when updating parameters.
- Custom Extensions : The 'Image' property for custom ActionSteps can be set.
- The ActionScript status is displayed correctly after loading XenoGuard.
- ActionStep 'Play Audio File' : Error when accessing the audio player fixed.
- Import errors for invalid ActionScript files are displayed in a dialog box.
- Set parameter references are stored correctly in a condition and the errors are resolved again (e.g. If/Else).
- ActionStep 'Wait Milliseconds' : The wait time is calculated more precisely.
- ActionSteps 'Database' : An open database is closed when an ActionScript is terminated.
- Before closing XenoGuard‚ the user must acknowledge that running scripts should be closed.
- ActionStep 'Take Camera Snapshot' : A specific error message appears if the camera does not provide an image.
- Enum values can be added and deleted without errors after a script has already been executed.
- ActionSteps 'Database' : Version check of the installed 'Microsoft Access' version.
- Crash when accessing Access databases is intercepted and the current Access runtime version is checked.
- Unknown actions can be deleted.
- ActionSteps 'Mouse Click'‚ 'Mouse Down'‚ 'Mouse Up'‚ 'Mouse Move'‚ 'Mouse Set Position' : Identifiers are allowed as parameters.
- ActionSteps 'Philips Hue' : An instrument instance can be selected via an identifier.
- ActionSteps 'Hue Lights' : New parameter 'Light Name' added to select the lamp.
- ActionSteps 'Hue Remove Device' and 'Hue Sensor Schedule' have been removed.
- ActionStep 'Hue Get Devices' : Sensors and lamps are determined separately and listed separately.
- Dialog 'Workspace Settings' : Channels can be set up for an interface depending on the instrument/interface.
- Workspace Example : New examples added for Access databases‚ Client/Server and Philips Hue.
- Extension template : The C# sample creates three new actions (ActionStepSimple‚ ActionStepGrayscaleImage and ActionStepSearchTextFile).
- Added Visual Studio C# sample for creating an instrument (C:\Users\Public\Documents\MycroTools XenoGuard\Extensions\Extension.MycroTools.Instruments.FritzBox).
- Instrument management changed. Dynamically adding instruments and interfaces optimized.
- Dynamically created parameter value lists can be cached in the workspace configuration so that they are still available after a restart.
- ActionScript: Tab and SHIFT+Tab to jump to the next cell and to the previous cell.
- ActionStep 'Process Information' renamed to 'Get Process Information'. The action shows relative process data changes (memory usage‚ handles‚ threads).
- Text-Replacements : With CTRL+SHIFT+Right and CTRL+SHIFT+Left you can move the text-replacements to the left or to the right.
- New menu item 'Run As Administrator' added to the application menu to start XenoGuard as admin.
Release 4.0.03.1827 (2022-03-02)
- Screen capturing bug fixed : The display and selection of a region is now correct‚ even if multiple monitors are connected.
- Screen capturing : The ActionScript tabs are displayed correctly after exiting the screen capturing mode.
- Parameters that are changed after an ActionScript execution are updated correctly.
- After a parameter change‚ the first mouse click on an ActionStep node is correctly recognized and the node is opened.
- ActionStep 'Between' : Negative numbers are evaluated correctly.
- ActionStep 'Get Row' : When loading an ActionScript‚ the data parameters are loaded completely and reference errors are canceled.
- ActionSteps 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : Exception error with too long file paths is caught.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.9.
- Action Step 'Take Screenshot' : The parameter 'Screen Rectangle' has been removed. The selection is now done directly using the parameters 'Left'‚ 'Top'‚ 'Width' and 'Height'.
- Action Step 'XenoGuard Window State' : The window size and position can be selected via screen capturing.
- Action Step 'Play Audio-File' : Parameter 'Device' has been removed.
- Action Step 'Mouse Set Location' : The screen position can be selected directly on the screen. Multiple monitors are distinguished.
- The focus is automatically shifted to XenoGuard as soon as a breakpoint becomes active.
- CTRL+SHIFT+Left or CTRL+SHIFT+Right switches between the Workspace Explorer and the ActionScripts.
- ActionSteps 'Move Mouse To Symbol' and 'Mouse Set Location' : mouse cursor speed can be set to zero.
- Screen-Capturing : Selection with the mouse has been optimized.
- Screen capturing allows the selection of the virtual screen (content of all monitors).
- Action Step 'Move Mouse To Symbol'‚ 'Wait For Symbol' and 'Take Screenshot' : A screen region can be selected.
- The global variable 'EnvironmentPrimaryScreenTaskbarHeight' has been added.
- ActionScripts can be stopped with SHIFT+CTRL if the option has been activated before (see ActionStep 'Execution Settings').
- The ActionSteps 'Wait'‚ 'Move Mouse To Symbol'‚ 'Wait For Symbol' and 'Play Audio-File' can be aborted prematurely with CTRL if the option was activated before (ActionStep 'Execution Settings').
- ActionStep 'Execution Settings' new : Settings for the current execution can be set.
Release 4.0.02.1824 (2022-01-31)
- ActionStep 'ImageSave' : A specific error message appears if no image is defined.
- ActionStep 'Process Information' : Memory consumption is measured in megabytes (MB).
- ActionStep 'Between' : Negative numbers are evaluated correctly.
- ActionStep 'Get Row' : When loading an ActionScript‚ the data parameters are loaded completely while possible reference errors are removed.
- ActionSteps 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : If a file path gets too long an exception error is caught.
- Screen-Capture : Fixed so that the display and selection of a region is now correct‚ even if multiple monitors are connected.
- Screen-Capture : When XenoGuard is maximized‚ the tabs are correctly displayed after an icon selection.
- XenoGuard now correctly updates the changed parameters after an ActionScript execution.
- After a parameter change‚ the first mouse click on an ActionStep node is now correctly recognized and the node is subsequently opened.
- Workspace-Selection : A special error message appears if no path is selected when creating a new workspace.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.9.
- ActionStep 'Take Screenshot' : The parameter 'Screen Rectangle' has been removed. The selection is now done directly using the parameters 'Left'‚ 'Top'‚ 'Width'‚ and 'Height'.
- ActionStep 'XenoGuard Window State' : The window size and position can now be selected via Screen-Capture.
- ActionStep 'Play Audio-File' : Parameter 'Device' has been removed.
- ActionStep 'Mouse Set Location' : The screen position can now be selected directly on the screen. Multiple monitors are supported.
- ActionSteps 'Move Mouse To Symbol' and 'Mouse Set Location' : Mouse cursor speed can now be set to zero.
- Focus is now automatically shifted to XenoGuard when a breakpoint becomes active.
- CTRL+SHIFT+Left or CTRL+SHIFT+Right switches between the Workspace Explorer window and the ActionScript tabs.
- New global environment variables defined (EnvironmentProcessId‚ EnvironmentProcessName‚ ...).
- Screen-Capture : Selection with the mouse has been optimized.
- Screen-Capture now allows selection of virtual screens (content of all monitors).
- ActionSteps 'Move Mouse To Symbol'‚ 'Wait For Symbol' and 'Take Screenshot' : A screen region can be selected.
- ActionScripts can be stopped with SHIFT+CTRL if the option is enabled (see ActionStep 'Execution Settings').
- The ActionSteps 'Wait'‚ 'Move Mouse To Symbol'‚ 'Wait For Symbol'‚ and 'Play Audio-File' can be aborted prematurely with CTRL if the option has been enabled (ActionStep 'Execution Settings').
- ActionStep 'Execution Settings' : Settings for the current execution can be set.
Release 4.0.01.1808 (2022-01-08)
- Fixed several hotkeys not working in some cases.
- Output Window : Display errors fixed. Added support of different message sources and optimized scrolling.
- Output Window : Opens the path of the current database in Windows Explorer.
- SyncView : Switch on and off with F12.
- Key assignments to some functions have changed.
- The database for system messages is stored in 'SystemMessages' subfolder (C:\ProgramData\MycroTools\Logs).
- ActionStep 'Write System Message' : The action writes system messages to the log file.
Release 4.0.00.1802 (2022-01-02)
- Registration-Window : Already existing license data is loaded correctly.
- Workspace Explorer selection : Duplicate entries removed.
- ActionStep 'Play Audio File' : The library for playing audio files has been replaced.
- ActionStep 'Email Receive' : The parameters 'Id' and 'Message Id' have been renamed.
- ActionStep 'Email Get Attachment' : The parameters 'Id' and 'Message Id' have been renamed.
- Scheduler Dialog window : The sorting of ActionScripts has been changed.
- Offline registration is now supported.
Release 4.0.00.1801 (2022-01-01)
- Scheduler : The trigger type 'Dependency' evaluates the status of an execution correctly.
- ActionStep 'Take Screenshot' : The action interprets the screen coordinates correctly.
- ActionStep 'Insert Data' : Changed the error message in cases where no data is specified.
- ActionStep 'String Between' : The Result can be parameterized via an identifier.
- Fixed an error when drawing multiline comments.
- ActionStep 'Play Audio-File' : Optimized performance while playing audio files.
- ActionStep 'HTTP Request' : URL can be parameterized via an identifier.
- Workspace Explorer : The Search bar and toolbar button list have been swapped.
- Help system has been updated.
- Hotkey handling has been improved and some key assignments have been changed.
- The 'Hide Script Header' option has been added in the settings.
Release 4.0.00.1794 (2021-12-23)
- Errors when loading an action are caught and displayed in the extension's Error list.
- Extension Builder : XenoGuard checks if the extension is already loaded before building an extension.
- Extension Builder : During the extension build process‚ the number of extensions are evaluated correctly.
- ActionStep 'If' : Drag&Drop of incorrect data is prevented‚ and resetting of errors is corrected.
- ActionStep 'Play Audio File' : The list of audio output devices is filled correctly.
- Dynamically generated result lists : Data transfer has been improved‚ working with identifiers has been enabled.
- Fixed an error in ActionScript scrolling.
- ActionStep 'CSV Read File' : Result parameters are now in horizontal alignment.
- ActionStep 'Send Email' : The text format of the message can be set.
- ActionStep 'Receive Email' : Determines the number of read emails.
- ActionStep 'Database Insert' : Data type BOOL is supported.
- XenoGuard-Plus or XenoGuard-Premium license required to run scheduler.
- Server addresses have been adapted.
- Handling of the parameter templates has been optimized.
- XenoGuard displays a warning message at startup if errors occur when loading extensions.
- ActionStep 'Get Email Attachment' has been added.
Release 4.0.00.1788 (2021-12-12)
- 'Search' window : The window width is calculated correctly.
- Extension Builder : The error messages are displayed.
- License management has been changed.
- ActionStep 'Play Sound File' : The new 'Device' parameter specifies the audio output device.
- ActionStep 'Send Mail' has been removed from 'Network General' group.
- ActionScript scrolling has been optimized.
- ActionStep 'Hue Sensor Get State' : The 'Presence Counter' parameter has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Send Mail' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Receive Mail' has been added.
- Extension Builder : Two new buttons to open an extension in Visual Studio and in Windows Explorer have been added.
- Extension Builder : The user can now choose to restart XenoGuard when the status of an extension changes.
- Support for Visual Studio 2022.
Release 4.0.00.1781 (2021-12-09)
- Interfaces : Auto-Reconnect automatically restarts an interface following an error.
- Search window : The design has been changed.
- Scheduler-Window : The design has been changed.
- The dialog boxes are partially outlined with a blue line to help maintain contrast on the dark background.
Release 4.0.00.1780 (2021-12-08)
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' : Synchronization of empty directories has been optimized.
- ActionStep 'Excel Get Data' : Column header row is processed independently of other read data.
- License Registration : Abort is enabled for preparation of offline activation when an Internet connection is missing.
- Optimization of vertical scroll speed in the tree.
- ActionStep 'Abort On Error' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'String To Lower' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'String To Upper' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'Http Download' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'Http Request' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'JSON Get' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'JSON Set' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse File' : New icon added.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse String' : New icon added.
- The design of the 'Workspace-Settings' has been revised.
- Notice windows about upcoming trial and subscription expiration are displayed.
- ActionStep group 'Database' has been added to 'Windows' group.
- Added restrictions depending on XenoGuard version (Trial‚ Basic‚ Plus and Premium).
Release 4.0.00.1774 (2021-12-01)
- Action 'HTTP Request' : Session cookies have been added.
- Action 'Filter' : Fixed error when accessing field indexes.
- Action 'Excel Update Data' : Fixed error when saving a modification.
- Comment blocks of different tree levels remain separated and are now formatted correctly.
- Debugging : Fixed the interface freezing temporarily when pressing F5 to continue script execution.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.8.
- ActionStep 'HUE Sensor Get State' : New parameters have been added.
- ActionStep 'Dictionary Iterate' : An empty dictionary does not set an error state.
- ActionStep 'List Iterate' : An empty list does not set an error state.
- ActionStep 'Sort' : Lists with one parameter can be sorted.
- ActionStep group 'File Handling' has been moved to 'Windows' group.
- ActionStep group 'Database' has been moved to 'Windows' group.
- Licensing updated.
- Added the ActionStep 'Word Replace'.
- ActionScript : Scroll speed by mouse wheel is adjusted dynamically.
- License information is displayed under 'File - About'.
- Automatic software update of XenoGuard.
Release 4.0.00.1756 (2021-11-25)
- ActionSteps 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : The files attribute to 'Hidden' and 'Read-Only' are applied correctly.
- Drag&Drop : Fixed error when file references are copied.
- Drag&Drop : Variables can be transferred from one condition to an ActionStep.
- File selection dialog : It is now possible to select a file even if the file does not exist.
- ActionStep 'Hue Sensor Get State' : Exception is caught if some states are not readable.
- Script Execution : Fixed an exception error during script update.
- ActionStep 'File Read' : File encoding can now be selected.
- ActionStep 'Hue Sensor Get State' : The data type of the temperature has been changed to Floating Point.
- ActionSteps 'Archive Pack' and 'Archive Unpack' show the file count during an operation.
- The ActionScript context menu has been revised‚ 'Copy Text' has been added.
- ActionStep 'HTTP Request' has been added.
Release 4.0.00.1755 (2021-11-17)
- Workspace Explorer : Fixed error when renaming folders and files.
- Drag&Drop : Moving identifiers is conditionally not possible.
- Excel Viewer : Change status is reset correctly when saving.
- ActionStep 'Http Download' : The action checks if the target directory exists before downloading.
- The display of child scripts has been optimized.
- Freezing of the main window is prevented when the screen resolution changes or when XenoGuard is accessed via a remote desktop.
- ActionStep 'Show Message Box' displays the dialog box modally.
- ActionStep 'XenoGuard Window State' sets the window modes correctly.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' : The attribute comparison has been changed to prevent unnecessary deletions in the target.
- ActionScript : The changed parameter order of a child script is correctly applied to the calling script.
- Memory-Leak has been fixed.
- ActionSteps 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : Actions will be interrupted when the execution is canceled.
- ActionSteps 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : Information about the current operation is displayed.
- ActionStep 'Filter' : 'Row Count' parameter added.
- ActionStep 'Sort' : 'Row Count' parameter added.
- Error handling in the core has been optimized.
- Line breaks for multiline error messages in the error window have been removed.
- Drag&Drop is disabled during script execution.
- Variable‚ parameter‚ and result definitions show their value when debugging.
Release 4.0.00.1739 (2021-11-10)
- Fixed image preview bug in tooltip.
- Philips Hue : Action names have been revised and partially renamed.
- The help system has been included and integrated into the setup as offline help.
Release 4.0.00.1734 (2021-10-27)
- License data is initialized correctly following importing a new license.
- ActionStep 'For Each' : Fixed an incorrect read-only state preventing the ContextScope of the Result parameters from being changed.
- Evaluation of conditions : When comparing two UnsignedNumber variables‚ the operation '<=' was not evaluated correctly. This has been fixed.
- Fixed errors due to incorrectly translated ActionSteps.
- Fixed Drag&Drop error.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.7.
- Adapted dialog window when registering XenoGuard; the serial number of the product must now be entered.
- Excel actions : Renamed the parameter 'Sheet' to 'Sheet-Name'.
- Performance when updating an action script has been optimized.
- Debug information now also appears for conditions.
- Drag&Drop : The identifier name can now be copied between two different identifier types.
- The product can be registered online.
- New ActionStep 'Date/Time Subtract' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Date/Time Offset' has been added.
- The Internal Excel viewer can now be activated via XenoGuard options.
Release 4.0.00.1723 (2021-10-12)
- ActionStep 'Save List To File' : When saving in Excel format‚ a comma is used to separate the cells.
- ActionStep 'Excel...' : Relative file paths are evaluated correctly.
- Parameter Table : The table header is now displayed correctly when the table orientation changes from vertical to horizontal.
- Drag&Drop : Parameter references can be set properly when parameter templates are used.
- JSON file validator : The *.json file extension is used.
- Limited maximum length of tooltip texts.
- Multiple executed instances of an ActionScript are automatically switched in the view after an instance is finished.
- Drag&Drop : The marker is now drawn correctly when the mouse moves over the current line.
- Drag&Drop : Double quotes have been removed when inserting.
- ActionStep 'FTP Directory List Content' : The subdirectories are now displayed completely.
- ActionStep 'String Split' : The structure of the result list has been changed. The numbering starts at index 0.
- ActionStep 'Excel Get Data' : The rows are always indexed‚ starting at index 0. Additionally‚ the Excel row number is stored as result.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse File' : The action uses the JSON file filter.
- Programming 'Remote' : The entire ActionStep group has been removed and replaced by the TCP actions (Server‚ Client).
- The example workspace has been updated.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Start' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Receive' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Send String' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Send File' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Block' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Server Statistic' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Client Start' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Client Receive' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'Network TCP Client Send' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'File Insert Content' has been added.
- New ActionStep 'File Write' has been added.
Release 4.0.00.1706 (2021-09-25)
- The parameter 'Path Name' of all Excel ActionSteps can now be parameterized via a template.
- ActionStep group 'Excel' : All actions use 'Excel' as file filter to open files.
- Tooltips are only displayed if and when XenoGuard has focus.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' : Fixed an error when comparing file attributes.
- Parameter-Selection-Window : The display of parameter lists has been corrected and correct indexes have been formed.
- Move ActionScripts in Workspace Explorer : Fixed error where global identifiers are registered twice.
- Drag&Drop : Parameter exchange between different actions has been optimized and errors have been fixed.
- Parameter tables in ActionScript : Title headers are now displayed in the correct color.
- Parameter tables : Buttons are now displayed correctly after a parameter operation.
- Drag&Drop : Evaluates the status of the SHIFT and CTRL keys.
- Parameter-Selection-Window : A list index can be set (as a fixed value or via an index variable).
- Parameter-Selection-Window : The error list and all list operators have been removed.
- Parameter-Selection-Window : Changed data transfer when pressing the user-defined button (ellipse).
- Local identifiers are now displayed identically in a parameter and in an expression (Variable‚ Parameter‚ Result‚ Enum).
- Excel files can now be added to the ActionScript tab from Windows Explorer via Drag&Drop.
- New file type *.json is now supported.
- ActionStep 'Region Of Actions' : The inner parameter node is hidden and remains invisible‚ therefore only the actions are displayed.
- ActionStep 'JSON Parse' has been renamed to 'JSON Parse String'.
- The item 'Display Of Actions' has been removed from the options menu.
- The report center has been hidden.
- Menu item 'Open' : ActionScripts that do not belong to the workspace can be imported and are now opened automatically.
- ActionStep 'Save List In File' has been added to group 'Programming.Parameter List'. The action saves the content of a parameter list in a text file.
- Added ActionStep 'List Set At Index' that changes the value at a specific list index.
- Added ActionStep 'Parameter-List Sort' that sorts parameter lists.
- Added ActionStep 'Parameter-List Filter' that filters results from a parameter list.
- Added ActionStep 'String Split' that splits a string.
- Added ActionStep 'JSON Parse File' that imports a JSON file.
- Workspace Explorer : Right-clicking on an ActionStep now allows creation of all text translations (pre-release).
Release 4.0.00.1687 (2021-09-01)
- Fixed error when displaying alternate table contents in the ActionScript.
- ActionStep 'Excel Get Data' : Column names are now formed correctly if there are more than 26 columns.
- ActionStep 'Directory Synchronize' : Synchronization in both directions is now possible.
- ActionStep group 'Programming.Csv' : All actions contain a new parameter named 'Encoding'‚ which specifies the file format.
- ActionStep group 'Programming.Csv' : Quotation marks are no longer used as a field separator. All values are now written directly into cells.
- File updates from ActionScripts outside XenoGuard are recognized. The user can now decide whether a script is reloaded.
- File deletions in the workspace directory are detected and handled correctly by XenoGuard. Scripts are not automatically closed if previously modified.
- The 'Description' and 'Author' fields in the script header can be modified.
- Multiline comments can now be entered and saved. The height is calculated correctly.
- When changing the context scope‚ a parameter value list is retained even if the script was previously executed.
- The headings of a parameter table are displayed in the correct color when commenting.
- ActionStep group 'Programming.Data' has been renamed to 'Programming.Parameter List'.
- ActionStep 'Get Table From File' has been removed and replaced by the ActionStep 'CSV Read File'.
- ActionStep 'Get Data From List' has been removed and replaced by the ActionStep 'Get Row'.
- ActionStep 'Filter' has been moved to 'Programming.Parameter List'.
- ActionStep 'Excel Get Data' : Data type DateTime has been correctly formatted and adapted to the current country setting.
- ActionSteps 'Date/Time'‚ 'Date/Time To Ticks'‚ and 'Ticks To Date/Time' : Default formatting has been adapted to the current country setting.
- ActionStep group 'Excel' : All error messages have been formatted correctly.
- Parameters with the attribute 'IsCreatingTemplate' set will automatically create a parameter template after execution. The template is saved in the script.
- Some actions allow a parameter template to be generated and saved dynamically (e.g. Action 'Excel Get Data').
- The number of elements in the Workspace Explorer window is displayed in the last line.
Release 4.0.00.1682 (2021-08-21)
- Fixed bug where the tooltip from an ActionScript becomes invisible when the control loses focus.
- Relative file paths‚ which refer to the files in Workspace Explorer‚ are automatically corrected when moving files and folders.
- Workspace selection : The 'Open installed example workspace' checkbox has been added.
- The ActionScript toolbar : If the window width becomes too narrow‚ all texts will now be hidden.
- Drag&Drop : Parameters that expect a directory path as a value can now be copied among each other.
- Drag&Drop from Windows Explorer : File paths are now taken over by XenoGuard.
- Drag&Drop prevents existing files from being overwritten.
- ActionStep group 'Excel' has been added into Programming.
Release 4.0.00.1676 (2021-08-13)
- Redo-/Undo : The setting of the error level can be undone.
- ActionStep 'While' : Changing the condition no longer throws an exception.
- Setting a breakpoint or bookmark changes the 'file changed' status of the ActionScript.
- Cut & Paste of files in the Workspace Explorer : Errors are detected and invalid file operations are prevented.
- Clipboard functions : Data from an older XenoGuard instance cannot be copied.
- A parameter value may be deleted correctly when a cell in the ActionStep argument list is active.
- The order of the script parameters and script results are now correctly changed by the caller if the script has already been executed.
- Correctly calculates the width of the input control in cases where a parameter has changed.
- The height of the workspace selection dialog box is adjusted to the current DPI settings.
- CSV-ActionSteps : Freely definable separator for columns. Default is a semicolon.
- ActionScript control : The toolbar buttons are dynamically adjusted to the window width.
- Added a new 'Editing' property to parameters to define their own dialog box for value input.
Release 4.0.00.1672 (2021-08-09)
- Correctly calculates cell height for parameter tables consisting of one row.
- The table header is displayed correctly when editing a cell in the first row of a table.
- ActionStep 'Take Camera Snapshot' : Error is caught if no image is available.
- ActionStep 'Show Desktop' : Error fixed.
- Updating a cell value now forces a redisplay of all ActionStep parameters.
- Fixed an error when adding template parameters (e.g. ActionStep 'Write Text').
- Floating ActionScript window : Keyboard commands are executed correctly.
- Redo/Undo : Fixed a bug where the redo/undo command is repeated in both directions.
- Redo/Undo : The current Undo/Redo level changes the status 'Script was changed/saved'.
- The build number is displayed in the main page of the setup program.
- Changed the prioritization of errors displayed in the script.
- ActionStep 'Process Is Started' : The action has been removed. The search can be performed with 'Process Information' instead.
- ActionStep 'Process Exit' : Allows normal or forced termination of the process.
- ActionStep 'Process Information' : Structured the result list differently‚ and changed the search criteria.
- ActionStep 'Process Start' : Added parameter 'Use OS Shell'.
- ActionStep 'Get Screenshot' : Window position and size can be changed.
- ActionStep 'Move Mouse To Symbol' : A relative click point can be set when teaching the symbol.
- ActionStep 'XenoGuard Set State' : New parameters added.
- Workspace Explorer : The keyword search also searches the tool tip descriptions.
- ActionStep 'Process Set Position Size' added.
Release 4.0.00.1663 (2021-08-01)
- All ActionSteps : Missing paths for 'File Type' parameters are interpreted as errors.
- ActionStep 'File Copy' : The parameter 'Target Path' was translated incorrectly. A path without a file name is expected.
- Fixed a bug where the vertical scrollbar was sometimes not hidden after an application change.
- Fixed a bug where enum values were inserted in the wrong position for enumerations with more than 100 entries.
- Tool tips for errors and warnings that are in the error list of an action are now displayed.
- An enumeration value is correctly preset when the parameter value is edited in the dialog window.
- Fixed wrong preview for 'Image' data type.
- Fixed tool tip error when an identifier was renamed after script execution.
- Parameter settings dialog : Window width‚ height and position are dynamically adjusted to the cell position.
- RESTAPI : JSON parser caused an error during execution.
- Correct calculation of the size of the editor when editing a cell.
- The checkbox of a Result parameter is removed when the underlying data type changes.
- The Delete‚ Insert‚ SHIFT+Up and SHIFT+Down keys can be used to add‚ delete and move enum values.
- The setup program uninstalls an older version before installing the new one.
- The desktop link to the program has been changed. Only the major and minor version number (4.X) appears.
- The tool tip display speed decreases as soon as a script is started or executed.
- Invalid paths and files as parameter values no longer appear as a warning.
- A new line is inserted after the selected line and the cursor is moved correctly for enumerations.
- The Delete key now deletes the cell contents correctly. ActionSteps can only be deleted if the action name is selected.
Release 4.0.00.1644 (2021-07-23)
- Drag&Drop : When a file is dropped from the Workspace Explorer‚ the correct action is inserted in the script depending on the file type.
- Drag&Drop : File paths can be copied from the Workspace Explorer into a text parameter.
- Drag&Drop : 'Undo' is possible as soon as files are dragged from Windows Explorer into a script.
- Drag&Drop : When inserting actions the commenting level is set correctly.
- Fixed bug that caused errors in a script preventing a single action from being executed.
- The language table has been extended for the branches 'Then'‚ 'Else'‚ 'Parallel-1' and 'Parallel-2'.
- Copying a parameter or item to the clipboard no longer changes the input focus.
- 'If/Else' and 'While' now correctly detect incorrect parameter references and resolve errors.
- Displays an error in the action when evaluating an incorrect condition (If/Else‚ While).
- Directory paths in parameters/cells can be opened directly from the context menu (Open in Explorer).
- File paths in parameters/cells can be opened directly from the context menu (File Open).
- Scheduler : With trigger type 'Start' the combo box values 'Delay after boot up' are displayed correctly.
- Script cells are correctly highlighted after the content is scrolled.
- Tool tips are displayed after the content of a tree view has been scrolled (Script‚ Workspace Explorer).
- The header of a parameter table is no longer deleted when scrolling.
- The cells in the ActionScript can be correctly selected with the cursor keys. The scrollbar is calculated correctly.
- Optimized dynamic display of parameter buttons.
- ActionStep 'Set Identifier' issues an error message if an attempt is made to change an enumeration value at runtime.
- ActionStep 'Script Cancel' : Fixed bug where asynchronous child script displayed a wrong message once the script was canceled.
- ActionStep 'Clipboard Set Text Items' : Fixed bug where incorrect parameter name prevented successful loading of data.
- ActionStep 'Directory Backup' and 'Directory Synchronize' : Invalid directory entries are checked.
- Enumeration : Fixed bug where an incorrect initialization of a new enumeration resulted in other actions not being able to access it.
- Enumeration : Fixed bug where an error message appears when trying to add a value first instead of a key.
- Renaming a file in the Workspace Explorer is now case sensitive.
- Fixed bug where some actions responded incorrectly to an execution termination.
- Fixed bug where selection of enumeration values via dialog window did not work correctly.
- The workspace selection shows the last used projects sorted by usage date.
- Multiple actions can be selected and executed. The menu item in the script context menu has been renamed to 'Execute Selection'.
- ActionStep 'File Replace Content' : Results are stored in an enumeration.
- ActionStep 'Write Result' no longer writes to the error list (see Write Error).
- ActionStep 'Return' : State 'Failed' leads to an additional error entry being added to the error list.
- Copy List To Clipboard : Quotation marks removed.
- The 'Preload this workspace at Windows startup' option has been disabled in the workspace selection.
- The file extension is automatically hidden when renaming a file in Workspace Explorer.
- Workspace Explorer : Changed the colors of the editor for renaming files and folders.
- A change in the order of 'Define Parameter' or 'Define Result' in a child script is automatically adopted by all parent scripts.
- Error list : The 'Include All' option is hidden for the 'Execution' error category.
- Added ActionStep 'Directory Backup' to create directory backups.
- Added ActionStep 'Directory Synchronize' to synchronize two directories.
- ActionStep 'Copy List To Clipboard' : EXCEL format added.
- ActionStep 'Write Error' added.
- ActionStep parameters that contain images are displayed in the tool tip.
- The Horizontal Scrollbar is displayed in the Workspace Explorer and in the Action Script.
- Parameter Editor : Button Tool Tips added.
- Debugging : Contents of ActionStep parameters are displayed in the tool tip (e.g. variable contents‚ images).
Release 4.0.00.1631 (2021-06-28)
- ActionStep 'Send Mail' : Fixed bug where the CC addresses and BCC addresses were assigned incorrectly.
- Fixed bug where replacements in file names were not changed correctly.
- Drag&Drop : Fixed file path error.
- Revised names of Windows actions and parameters.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.6.
- ActionStep 'Archive Add Folder' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Archive Pack' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Archive Unpack' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Directory Copy' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Directory Delete' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Directory Move' : Rebuilt result list and added new Result parameter.
- ActionStep 'Directory Delete Content' was removed.
- ActionStep 'Directory Freeze' has been removed.
- ActionStep 'Directory Restore' has been removed.
- ActionStep 'File Get Files' has been renamed to 'Directory Get Files'.
- ActionStep 'Image Load' : Parameter changed.
- ActionStep 'Image Rotate' : Parameter changed.
- ActionStep 'Image Resize' : Parameter changed.
- ActionStep 'Image Save' : Parameters changed.
Release 4.0.00.1629 (2021-06-25)
- ActionStep 'Dictionary Iterate' : Correct enumeration of individual elements.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.5.
- Actions : Revision of ActionStep names for Programming and Windows.
- Workspace Explorer : Tree view icons changed.
- Automation Center : 'Synchronize View' button moved to 'Execution' group.
- Automation Center : 'Settings' button reduced in size.
- ActionStep 'List Get' : Parameter 'Target' removed.
- ActionStep 'Dictionary Get' : Parameter 'Target' removed.
- ActionStep 'Dictionary Get At' : Parameter 'Target' removed.
- ActionStep 'Dictionary Remove' : Parameter 'Value' added.
- Timer‚ Label‚ List and Dictionary : Added actions are pre-selected if there is only one element.
- Automation Center : 'Open' button added (nonfunctional).
Release 4.0.00.1625 (2021-06-23)
- Scheduler window : Fixed bug where the names of all trigger types were displayed incorrectly.
- ActionStep 'XenoGuard Window-State' : Default setting changed to 'Minimized'.
- Fixed serialization error with an unknown parameter.
- File references formed using identifiers (variables‚ enumerations) can contain relative paths. These reference the workspace.
- Actions can be displayed differently in the view (XenoGuard options).
- ActionScript Control : Toolbar button 'Reset' now working.
- ActionStep 'String Between' : Finds a substring between a start string and an end string.
- ActionStep 'Copy List To Clipboard' : Copies the content of a result list to the clipboard.
Release 4.0.00.1621 (2021-06-10)
- Catches errors when creating the action script definition files.
- Actions are loaded correctly depending on the available licenses.
- ActionStep 'Message Box' : A minimized main window is first made visible before the dialog box is opened.
- ActionStep 'Message Box' : When the main window is invisible‚ the dialog box appears in the center of the screen.
- ActionStep 'Wait For Symbol' : New parameters added.
- ActionStep 'Mouse To Symbol' : Action has the option of waiting for a symbol then moves the mouse to that position.
- ActionStep 'Mouse To Symbol' : New parameters added.
- ActionStep 'Define Enum' : Fixed bug where page navigation buttons caused the program to crash if the script had not been previously executed.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.4.
- License management changed. The version number is new (V2.0).
- ActionStep 'XenoGuard Window-State' : State 'Hidden' added.
- Added ActionStep group 'Windows.Network.Json' that includes JSON parser actions.
- Added ActionStep group 'Windows.Network.Rest' that includes actions that access RESTAPI.
Release 4.0.00.1616 (2021-06-01)
- Fixed bug where 'Use Workspace as default...' option caused an error and startup crash.
- License Management : Fixed bug where new license files were rejected and declared invalid in some cases.
- License Management : File copy errors are now caught.
- References to parameters located in a parameter table can now be set.
- ActionStep 'Move Mouse To Symbol' catches errors if no image is defined.
- Optimized loading of the splash screen.
- ActionStep 'Path.Combine' : The path separator can be selected (backslash or slash).
- ActionStep 'Windows.Network.FTP.Directory.List Content' : Changed the result display (file number and file size new).
- Added Multiline commenting; a new line can be started with CTRL+Enter in the edit box.
- Multiline comments : Line breaks are preserved and the comment box is automatically enlarged.
- References to unknown parameters are not displayed as errors but as warnings (important for dynamic result lists).
- Changed license management.
- ActionStep 'Programming.General.Execution Information' : The action determines information during the current execution.
- ActionStep 'Programming.String Operation.To Number' : Converts a string to a number.
- ActionStep 'Windows.Screen.XenoGuard Window State' : The window state of XenoGuard can be changed (Normal‚ Minimized‚ Maximized).
Release 4.0.00.1612 (2021-05-26)
- Self-developed extensions : Implemented missing method to open the user interface. Project settings have been revised.
- Self-developed extensions : Fixed exception when loading the translation table.
- Self-developed extensions : Constructor bug fixed (internal to public).
- Self-developed extensions : Default names for ActionStep groups and ActionSteps are set if the translation table is missing.
- ActionStep 'Directory Delete' : Root directory is no longer deleted‚ only subdirectories.
- Drag&Drop of files from Windows Explorer : Fixed exception.
- Self-developed extensions : Dialog box for new extensions changed and directories adjusted.
Release 4.0.00.1609 (2021-05-23)
- Caught error reading XenoGuard configuration file 'settings.xml'.
- Caught error reading a workspace configuration file 'workspace.xws'.
- ActionStep 'MessageBox' is displayed in the center of the XenoGuard application.
- ActionStep 'Random' : Put in place control to ensure lower value must be smaller than the upper value.
- Preparation errors of an action script are displayed as errors in the status bar and entered in the error list.
- ActionStep 'If/Else' : Comparison of file names corrected.
- Caught Bitmap rendering errors during script execution.
- Update to ActionScript version 4.3.
- The registration process has been changed and a new license window has been implemented.
- The location of the license file changed.
- ActionSteps group 'Windows.Network.FTP' : Added support for SFTP protocol.
- ActionStep 'File.Get Information' : Now determines the file size.
- ActionStep 'File.Get Files' : Added Path name‚ creation time‚ modification time‚ file size and hash value.
- ActionStep 'Process.Started' : Process names are no longer case sensitive.
- MycroTools.License.Registration.exe has been removed.
- MycroTools.License.Selector.exe has been removed.
- Setup : Checkbox for starting the license selector tool has been deactivated.
- XenoGuard Options : Language and design can no longer be changed in the pre-release.
- ActionStep group 'Development' removed.
- ActionStep group 'Examples' removed.
- ActionStep group 'Unit Tests' removed.
- ActionStep group 'User-Defined' removed.
- ActionStep 'File.Compare' added.
- ActionStep 'Camera.Get Image' added.
Release 4.0.00.1595 (2021-05-15)
- Fixed bug where registration window was launched twice when XenoGuard license was missing.
- Parameter Properties : Dialog Box: The 'Dictionary' and 'List' types have been removed from the dialog box.
- Parameter Properties : Dialog Box: Enum values can be selected with the Return key (Edit mode disabled).
- Parameter Properties : Dialog Box: Enum values may no longer be edited (only selection possible).
- Parameter Properties : Dialog Box: Tab and CTRL-Tab rotate correctly within the settings.
- Parameter Properties : Dialog Box: Correctly calculates dialog box width when changing filter settings.
- ActionStep 'Define Enum' : Fixed error that occurred after an ActionScript execution where new enum values were stored in an incorrect position.
- ActionStep 'Replace Content' : Fixed an error after ActionScript execution where replacement values were stored in an incorrect position.
- ActionStep 'If/Else' : The 'State' expression type is changed when an identifier is selected from the parameter properties.
- ActionStep 'If/Else' : Error status is cleared when an erroneous condition is replaced.
- ActionStep 'If/Else' : After an Undo the last displayed condition is displayed again in full.
- ActionStep 'Modulo' : Very small residual values were interpreted incorrectly. These are now set to zero.
- Programming ActionSteps (Number-Operations‚ String-Operations) : Data from an enumeration may only be read (no write operations possible).
- Update to ActionScript version 4.2.
- ActionStep 'TableFromFile' : The number of data columns is monitored when reading and a warning appears if the number is not correct.
- Parameter Properties : When changing a file path or folder name the 'File Open' dialog box is no longer opened automatically.
- Drag&Drop : File paths can be transferred from Windows Explorer to a cell or condition (e.g. If/Else).
- Global variable 'EnvironmentPrimaryScreenScaling' added.
- ActionSteps 'Number Operations' : Argument 'Result' removed‚ Result 'Value' renamed to 'Result'.
- ActionSteps 'String Operations' : Argument 'Result' removed‚ Result 'Value' renamed to 'Result'.
- ActionStep 'Write Text' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Mouse Down' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Mouse Up' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Key Down' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Key Up' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Key Press' : added 'Wait Time'.
- ActionStep 'Last Index Of' : Argument 'Last Index Of String' renamed to 'Search String'
- ActionStep 'If/Else' : Corrected rounding error when comparing floating point and text (operation ==‚ >‚ >=‚ <‚ <=)