In addition to marketing our software, we also support our customers with individual XenoGuard extensions – for example, to develop new ActionSteps or integrate devices/instruments into your automation.
- We automate desktop programs with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and simulate user input and behavior.
- We automate tests of devices, interfaces, APIs, and more.
- We help you automate populating and reading web pages, downloading data, and storing it in Excel files, databases, or the file system.
- We help you develop new actions to customize XenoGuard to your needs.
- We relieve your staff by automating monotonous, repetitive tasks.
Please watch our video from Laura on XenoGuard 4.0 and our services:
You’ll benefit from the several advantages:
- You save time and money because you can automate recurring tasks quickly and reliably.
- You relieve your team and keep them free for other tasks.
- You get solutions created by drag-and-drop alone, without coding.
- You receive the solutions in the form of ActionScripts that you can maintain yourself and run with XenoGuard.
- You have a short learning curve, because XenoGuard is easy to use.
Examples of some customer solutions implemented with XenoGuard:
- In the advertising industry, XenoGuard is used to send emails automatically. Based on email lists
stored in a database, XenoGuard generates customized messages and sends them worldwide.
- XenoGuard as a license server: Some customers use XenoGuard to generate and send software license files automatically.
The licensees are all stored in a database.
- Automated testing of electronic control units (ECUs): In the automotive industry,
a XenoGuard derivative is used to perform HIL tests of ECUs (hardware in the loop).
Prices and further information are available on request.
Please contact us for this purpose: